Our customer brought us a ’64 T-Bird. He had some rust problems in the trunk,
under the rear seat, and under the front passenger fender and the core support.
We fabricated patch panels and repaired all the rust in the trunk including replacing
the trunk floor. (There are no aftermarket panels available.) There was also rust in
the trunk jamb seal channel which we repaired and repainted. A new seal was installed.
We repainted the trunk interior and installed a new vinyl trunk kit. The rust under the
rear seat has been repaired. A small rust spot in the driver’s door was also repaired and
the door repainted. The front and rear bumpers were removed along with the trim from the
center console. They were re-chromed and reinstalled. We rebuilt the rear end and replaced
the transmission and installed new U-joints.